Thursday, August 2, 2012

Loma Prieta Winery/Los Gatos/CA

The Artist Martin LaBorde created the wine label ^^www.lomaprietawinery.com

Owners Amy and Paul Kemp fell in love this beautiful place in the shadow of Loma Prieta

At Great picnic area to view of the beautiful Santa Cluz Mountain , from Summit to the sea
Refresh! after wine tasting then taking a walk around the vineyard, enjoy the view of nature...away from city

"Mo"
     

     Kristan and I took a adventure trip to visit this winery, you may recognize the Loma Prieta from the famous earthquake of 1989. we went all the way summit road to this paradise... the winery is very closed to the summit forest which I went for mountain biking few times during pass years, how familiar I know the road by heart and it brings back all great memory of the good time ......"the mountain biking at summit forest with someone special" :-) !

 


 He is pulling our favorite Pinotage from decanter to visitors... the winery also invite guests for free food , bread, salami ,cheese, chocolate ...  drinking Cabernet with a piece of chocolate + the awesome view.... what a life!!!!
I am thinking...


Pinotage


   I totally recommend this Unique winery,  Kristan and I feel warm and welcome, it is not only the fantastic view but also We like their wines... except the Pinotage, we like the
I bought one bottle for my dear roommates SWEET !!!


We had such a great time... Thank You Kristan for the lovely photos and being my company , Love ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment